It’s not always easy to walk out your faith. Are you…
- curious to learn more about living a Torah life
- a Christian searching for a deeper relationship with God
- a man yearning to be a stronger spiritual head for your home
- a mother interested in teaching your children biblical principles while having fun
- a wife desiring to be a better helpmate for your husband
- desiring to live a holy life
- interested in different world cultures and religions
- just here because you are curious and think we are weird (That is OK too)
You are in the right place. We can help you!
We have been walking in Torah for 6 years now. After 13 years of marriage we are still thriving in our relationship and have two precious boys who love the Messiah. Jeremy works long hours as a machinist outside of the house. He is currently recording an EP, plans to start a non-profit music ministry, and still makes time for his wife and children. Kwyndala is a full-time homeschooling mom. She is dedicated to running an organized home filled with fun and affection. She also loves cooking and crafting.
Pursuing a Bible based lifestyle in today’s world is possible and brings an abundance of blessings to life. Please take a few minutes to look around our blog as we invite you into our home. We will be sending out a newsletter each month with Bible study topics, Holiday Crafts, recipes, and much more.
Be sure to sign-up for our newsletter and stop by our Facebook or Twitter to say Hello.
Shalom and many blessings,